RANGE OF FARM OUTBUILDINGS towards the edge of the popular Village of Gowdall twixt Goole and Selby, which have Consent for Conversion into 2 two Bedroom dwellings and 2 one Bedroom dwellings all with covered parking facilities. FOR SALE BY TENDER
- Traditional Outbuildings on edge of Village
- Full Planning Permission for Change of Use
- From Outbuildings into 4 Dwellings
- Two 2 Bed Dwellings & Two 1 Bed Dwellings
- All with Covered Parking Faciities
From Goole take the A614 and then the A1041 into Snaith. At the mini-roundabout in the centre of the Town turn right and after passing over the Railway Crossing turn left into Gowdall Lane. Proceed into Gowdall and on entering the Village along Main Street the Lane End Farm Buildings will be found on the left hand side clearly marked by one of our distinctive For Sale boards. THE BUILDINGS
This consists of a range of Traditional Farm Outbuildings being situated towards the edge of Gowdall and edged red on the Reference Plan attached at the rear of these particulars.
The popular rural Village of Gowdall is located just off the A1041 between the Towns of Goole and Selby and within six miles of Junction 34 of the M62 which allows easy access to the Major Yorkshire Business Centres. PLANNING PERMISSION
The Buildings have the benefit of Full Planning Permission for Change of Use from Outbuildings to 4 Dwellings being Decision No: DC/16/01126/PLF/WESTWW (PP-05021462) granted by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council on the 13th October 2017. A copy of the Planning Decision Notice can be obtained from the Agents Goole Office.
The Buildings have consent for Conversion into Two 2 Bedroom Dwellings and Two 1 Bedroom Dwellings all with the benefit of Covered Parking Facilities and copies of the Approved Elevations and Floor Plans of the Proposed Dwellings are attached at the rear of these particulars. SERVICES
It is understood that mains services are available to the Site however interested parties should make their own enquiries with the relevant Statutory Authorities regarding the points of connection and costs. CONDITIONS OF SALE
1) The Purchaser is to erect a close board timber fence 2 metres high between points A-B-C-D as shown on the attached Reference Plan within 3 months of the Completion of the Sale.
2) The area of Land coloured yellow on the attached Reference Plan is to be retained by the Vendor with the Purchaser and all Successors in Title having all the necessary Rights of Way to gain access to the Covered Parking facilities. The Purchaser is to be jointly responsible for upkeep and maintenance of this area with the Vendor on 50/50 basis.
3) The existing Buildings along the Eastern Boundary of the Land being sold will be removed by the Vendor prior to the Completion of the Sale. MODE OF SALE
The Traditional Farm Outbuildings are being offered For Sale by Informal Tender with the closing date for Offers being Friday 18th January 2019. Offers should be made in writing and the offer letter should clearly set out the following:-
1. The amount of your offer.
2. Confirmation as to how your offer will be funded (i.e. cash or loan)
3. Confirmation that should your offer be accepted that you will be able to sign and exchange Unconditional Contracts within 42 days of your offer being accepted with the Sale completing 14 days thereafter.
4. Any other conditions, in details, which maybe attached to your offer.
5. The Solicitors acting on your behalf.
Your offer letter should be sent to the Agents Office at 4 Belgravia, Goole, DN14 5BU in an envelope clearly marked "GOWDALL BARNS". VIEWING
Strictly by Appointment with the Agents Goole Office. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Should you require any additional information or wish to discuss any points please contact Stephen Townend on 01405 762557.