skip to main page content
Twitter Facebook Linkedin

Goole Office
E.
Selby Office
E.
Howden Office
E.
Property of
the week...
x19
£279,950
High Street, Airmyn, Goole
Period Cottage situated in the sought after residential village of Airmyn which is within 1 mile of J36 of the M62. The spacious accommodation includes
more...
Find all our properties on...
VAT No. 234 1721 37
Prime Development Site, Boothferry Road, Goole, DN14 6BB, Land
£595,000
Prime Development Site, Boothferry Road, Goole, DN14 6BB
Prime Development Site within walking distance of the Pedestrianised Area, the Wesley Square Retail Precinct and major retailers Tesco and Morrisons. The Site has Full Planning Permission for a Mixed Development of 3 Retail Units, Surgery and 15 Residential Units above. The Site is ready for Immediate Development.
  • Mixed Use Development
  • 3 Retail Units & Surgery to Ground Floor
  • 15 Residential Units Above
  • Ready for Immediate Development
  • Edge of Town Centre

SITUATION The Site is situated on the right hand side of Boothferry Road when travelling out of Goole from the traffic lights / railway crossing in the centre of Town at the junction with Jackson Street. The Site is clearly marked by one of our distinctive For Sale boards and is edged red on the Reference Plan at the rear of these particulars.

THE SITE This consists of a Prime Development Site cleared of previous buildings being situated in an excellent position within easy walking distance of the Town Centre Pedestrianised Area, the Wesley Square Retail Precinct and is located between major retailers Tesco and Morrisons.

The Site has a frontage of approximately 75' (22.8m) to Boothferry Road together with a return frontage of 115' (35m) to Jackson Street and is ready for immediate development as the Vendor has already piled the foundations, laid brick and block work to damp proof course level and hard cored the base in readiness for the concrete slab.

PLANNING PERMISSION The Site has the benefit of Full Planning Permission for a Mixed Development of 3 Retail Units and Surgery to the Ground Floor together with 15 Residential Units above being Decision No: DC/13/02244/PLF/WESTWW granted by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council on the 20th January 2015. A copy of the Decision Notice can be obtained from the Selling Agents Goole Office.

The Planning Consent grants permission for 3 Retail Units to the Ground Floor fronting onto Boothferry Road together with a Surgery / Office accommodation fronting onto Jackson Street at the side. There are two 2 Bedroom Maisonettes and seven 1 Bedroom Flats to the First Floor together with five 2 Bedroom Maisonettes and one 1 Bedroom Maisonette to the Second and Third Floors all of which have lift access from the Communal Entrance Hallway. The plans show 9 tarmaced car parking spaces at the rear.

Copies of the proposed Floor Plans are attached at the rear of these particulars and further information regarding the Approved Plans can be obtained either from the Selling Agents Goole Office or via the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Planning website.


SECTION 106 AGREEMENT The Planning Permission has been granted subject to a Section 106 Agreement dated 6th January 2015 being in connection with the following:-

1) A payment of £5,688 to be paid the East Riding of Yorkshire Council in lieu of the provision of Affordable Housing on the Land.

2) A payment of £42,183.07 to be paid to the East Riding of Yorkshire Council in lieu of the provision of Recreational Facilities on the Land.

The Vendor has already paid 25% of the total amount of the Section 106 Agreement contribution and it will be the responsibility of the Purchaser to pay the remaining 75% in due course as required by the Agreement being "on the occupation of the first dwelling forming part of the development of the Land".

A copy of the Section 106 Agreement can be obtained from the Selling Agents Goole Office or via the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Planning website.

SERVICES It is understood that all mains services are available to the Site however it is recommended that interested parties should make their own enquiries with the Statutory Authorities as to the points of connection and costs.

ROADWAY The roadways fronting the Site being Boothferry Road and Jackson Street are made up and taken over by the Local Highway Authority.

TENURE The Tenure of the Site is taken as Freehold.

VIEWING Should you wish to inspect the Site, require any additional information or wish to discuss any points please contact Stephen Townend on 01405 762557.




More Details

Close
Request A Viewing
Prime Development Site, Boothferry Road, Goole, DN14 6BB (PRIME/14309/1)
Name *
Email *
Telephone *
Message *
Submit
Close