The land comprises 3.75 Acres or thereabouts of Grade 1 Arable Land, well situated within the village and with good road frontage.
- 3.75 Acres of Grade 1 Arable Land
- Village Location
- By Informal Tender
- Offers by Wednesday 10th October 2018
This 3.75 acres of arable land is situated at the western end of the village of Barmby and has good road frontage to High Street.
Barmby is a rural village 4 miles west of the market town of Howden. DESCRIPTION
The land comprises 3.75 acres or thereabouts of Grade 1 Arable Land, well situated within the village and with good road frontage. LAND CLASSIFICATION
The arable land is shown on the former Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food Land Classification Plans for England and Wales as Grade 1. The land is shown on the Soil Survey of England and Wales as the Quality Blacktoft Series. LAND SCHEDULE
The land comprises 3.75 acres (1.51 Hectares) or thereabouts and comprises part of SE6828 6064. CROPPING
2018 - Fallow
2017 - Sugar Beet BASIC FARM PAYMENT
The land is eligible for the Basic Farm Payment Scheme, however there are no Basic Farm Payment Entitlements included with the sale.
All 2018 Basic Farm Payments are reserved.
The Purchaser(s) shall be expected to enter into an undertaking with the Seller to meet all Cross Compliance requirements of the land from the date of completion of the sale until the 31st December 2018. ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP
None of the land to be sold is included within the Environmental Stewardship Scheme. OUTGOINGS
Drainage rates are payable to the Ouse and Humber Drainage Board and will be apportioned post sale. SERVICES
The land has the benefit of a mains and metered water supply. SCHEDULE OF LAND & AREAS
National Grid numbers and areas as identified on the Land Parcel Identification Scheme have been used and are for reference purposes only. They are believed to be correct but the Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to have satisfied themselves by inspection and measurement or otherwise that the description contained in these particulars describes the land, and any errors or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle the Purchaser(s) to any compensation. SPORTING RIGHTS
All sporting rights are in hand and will pass to the Purchaser(s) upon completion. TENANT RIGHT
There shall be no Tenant Right payable upon the land or shall a Purchaser have any rights to claim any dilapidations whatsoever. RIGHT OF WAY & WAYLEAVES
The land is sold subject to all rights, rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and other rights and obligations, easements, quasi-easements, restrictive covenants, and all existing and proposed wayleaves and masts, pylons, stays, cables, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not.
Electric poles cross the land. METHOD OF SALE
The basis for sale by Informal Tender is as follows:-
1. The land is offered for sale by Informal Tender with a closing date of 12 noon on Wednesday 10th October 2018.
2. The Vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest or any tender.
3. The successful tenderer(s) will be advised as soon as possible after the closing date for tenders.
4. The successful tenderer(s) will be required to enter into a contract within 28 days of acceptance of any tender, with completion being shortly thereafter.
5. Prior to the acceptance of any tender, full details of how the purchase is to be funded will be required.
6. No escalating tenders will be considered and all tenders must be for a fixed amount.
7. Tenders should be submitted on the attached Form of Tender and should be sent to the Agents' Howden office at 17 Market Place, Howden, Goole, East Yorkshire, DN14 7BL, in an envelope clearly marked 'Tender for 3.75 Acres of Land at Barmby' on or before 12 noon on Wednesday 10th October 2018. VIEWING
The land may be viewed at any reasonable time upon receipt of these particulars. PLAN
The attached location plan shows the extent of the land edged red and cross hatched green and is for identification purposes only.
The plan is reproduced from the Ordnance Survey Map with the sanction of the Controller of HM Stationery Offices - Crown Copyright reserved, Licence No. ES100004446. OVERAGE & CLAW BACK
The sale shall be subject to a 40 year overage payment covenant whereby in the event of the land obtaining planning consent for any alternative use other than that of agricultural or equestrian use then before such use can commence, the Owner shall pay to the Seller (or their successor in title) a payment equivalent to 25% of the uplift in value as a result of the planning consent.