RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY - Former Public House in this popular village ideally placed for Goole, Scunthorpe and both M62 and M180 motorways. The property has Planning Permission for Conversion into 3 two Bedroom Dwellings each with Parking.
- Former Public House on edge of Village
- Full Planning Permission for Change of Use
- From Public House into 3 Dwellings
- Three 2 Bedroom Dwellings with Parking & Stores
- Residential Development Opportunity
From Goole take the A161 to Swinefleet. On entering the Village along Low Street the car park to the rear of the Public House will be found on the left hand side and the property can also be accessed from High Street. The Kings Head is clearly marked by one of our distinctive For Sale boards. THE PROPERTY
This consists of a former Public House being situated towards the edge of the popular residential village of Swinefleet which is within easy reach of the Towns of Goole and Scunthorpe and both the M62 and M180 motorways.
The property fronts onto High Street and has vehicular access from Low Street and the good sized existing accommodation presently comprises: GROUND FLOOR
31' MAIN BAR with access into the CELLAR
31' DINING ROOM
REAR LOBBY FIRST FLOOR
LANDING with enclosed staircase from the Rear Lobby
Front BEDROOM with ensuite SHOWER ROOM
Rear BEDROOM with en-suite BATHROOM
First floor KITCHEN TO THE OUTSIDE
Range of Brick and Slate STORES
Large CAR PARK with vehicular access from Low Street PLANNNING PERMISSION
The property has the benefit of Full Planning Permission for Change of Use from Public House to 3 Dwellings being Decision Number DC/17/02767/PLF/WESTWW PP-06222712 granted by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council on the 26th September 2018. A copy of the Planning Decision Notice can be obtained by the Agents Goole Office.
The property has Consent for Conversion into three 2 bedroom Dwellings each with 2 off-street parking spaces and outside store. Copies of the approved plans showing elevation, floor plans and site plan are attached at the rear of these particulars. SERVICES
It is understood that mains services are available to the property however interested parties should make their own enquiries with the relevant statutory authorities regarding the points of connection and costs.
The property has a current rateable value of £3,200 with Business Rates payable to the East Riding of Yorkshire Council. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The following information is drawn to the attention of all interested parties.
1. The concrete driveway / access way to the left hand side of the property when viewed from High Street is unregistered and not included in the current Title of the Property but is included within the existing Site Boundaries. The Vendor will provide, if required, an Insurance Indemnity Policy to cover any future ownership claims against this Land.
2. There is a strip of Land included in the Car Park at the rear and adjoins the Low Street footpath which is owned by the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Highways. It is understood that the Council are prepared to Grant a Formal Easement over this strip of Land, if required, but the cost of obtaining the Easement is to be borne by Purchaser. VIEWING
Should you wish to view this property or require any additional information, please ring our Goole Office on 01405 762557. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Should you require any additional information or wish to discuss any points please contact Stephen Townend on 01405 762557 ENERGY PERFORMANCE GRAPHS
An Energy Performance Certificate is available to view at the Agent's Offices and the Energy Efficiency Rating and Environmental (CO2) Impact Rating Graphs are shown.